In support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans we are looking to strengthen our technical capability within the organisation. To support this projected growth we want to attract an experienced Application Architect who has 7+ years’ experience in leading the development of architectures for complex systems and who will become a key contributor in our digital transformation teams.
As an Application Architect at Neueda, responsibilities will include:
– Leading the development of architectures for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers.
– Taking full responsibility for the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements within a significant area of the organisation.
– Establishing policy and strategy for the selection of systems architecture components, and coordinates design activities, promoting the discipline to ensure consistency.
– Ensuring that appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international) are adhered to.
– Within a business change programme, managing the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the programme.
You will need:
– SFIA6 levels of responsibility: Level 6; and SFIA6 professional skills: Solution Architect (ARCH) Level 6.
– You will have an Expert level in the following technical skills:
– Object oriented C#
– .NET Framework, version 3.5 or later
– MS SQL Server 2008 or later
– MS Component Services (WCF)
– HTML/HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Angular JS
– MS IIS 7.5 or later
– MS Visual Studio 2010 or later
– SOAP, REST and JSON
– Microsoft Azure Service Bus
– You will ideally have relevant qualifications in relation to architecture frameworks.
What Neueda can offer you:
– An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on our values high performance culture, and workplace you can be proud to be a part of.
– A competitive basic salary and package of benefits and perks, with opportunities for professional development, training and travel.
– Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership.
– Be part of our success and be part of something special.
Who we are:
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special:
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.